- LABORERS COMBINED FUNDS of W. PENNSYLVANIA - This is a new site where you can find benefit information, such as handbooks and forms. As this site is developed, you will eventually be able to see your training records, as well as your benefit information.
HIGHMARK BLUE CROSS - This is the new website for our health care benefits. Log in to find information about your benefits and make better health care decisions. You can access new health statements, claims activity, review eligibility/benefit information, select a primary care physician, and compare physicians and hospitals in your area.
- PENNSYLVANIA ASBESTOS INFORMATION - This is a link to the Pennsylvania State Asbestos site. Here, you can scroll down to letter F to see if you are currently on the list as being a certified Asbestos Worker/Supervisor. You can also download any necessary forms you may need.
- PENNSYLVANIA AFL/CIO - Current news and events from PA and national labor fronts, including legislative contacts, and a good description of why unions are so important.
- PENNSYLVANIA VOTERS REGISTRATION FORM - If you are not currently registered to vote, or need information regarding your voting rights, this is the the link to the Pennsylvania Department of State web site. Follow the directions to obtain voter registration forms, including a form you can print out at home to send in.
UNION PLUS BENEFIT PRIVILEGES - Make sure to register here(free) to access money-saving discounts in a variety of categories, exclusively for union members.
LABORERS HEALTH AND SAFETY FUND - Web site devoted to health and safety issues. Includes links to LifeLines magazine and other safety-related articles.
- U.S. DEPARTMENT of LABOR - National site that has information on labor rates and statistics, current news, and benefit information.